Accepted Payment Methods
JOJO makes paying for your orders easy by providing a range of convenient payment options
Paying with Credit or Debit Card
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit card payments from most locations worldwide. Paying by credit card or debit card is safe, easy and convenient at JOJO Site.
PayPal is a secure and trusted payment processing service which allows you to shop online. PayPal can be used at JOJO to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
You do not need to have a PayPal account before ordering from JOJO. We offer two different ways to pay using PayPal, which are as follows:
1. On your Shopping Cart page, click after reviewing your items. You will then leave JoJoJade.com and enter PayPal. Log in to your PayPal account, or create one if you haven't already, and follow the on-screen instructions given by PayPal. Once you’ve completed your payment information, you will be directed back to our site where you’ll choose your shipping method and then complete your order.
2. At your Shopping Cart, choose Proceed to Checkout and you will be taken to the Order Information page. Under Payment Methods, select PayPal and then click on Continue Checkout. You will then go to PayPal where you can complete your order payment.
Advantages of using PayPal:
1. Your payment status can be traced via your PayPal account..
2. PayPal doesn't require you to use your credit card online. Instead, you can transfer directly from your bank account.
3. PayPal will protect your personal details if you choose to pay by credit card.
Paying with Western Union
Using Western Union
1. On the Order Information page, under Payment Methods, select the Western Union option.
2. After checking the details of your order, click “Process to CheckOut"
Your order will now have been placed, but JOJO Jade will not start processing your order until you have paid the full amount.
To complete payment of your items by Western Union, go to your local Western Union branch, or go to their website, and follow the instructions.
The Western Union beneficiary details JOJO Jade are:
After successfully transferring the funds, Please send the payment detail to the following email address : email@example.com.You're done!
If you have any further questions regarding your order payment through Western Union, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We want every Western Union transaction to go smoothly for our customers, so please be sure to check the total payment amount with them first. JOJO Jade cannot cover any handling fees added on by local Western Union branches
Paying with Wire Transfer
We are also happy to accept wire transfer payments for any orders. That's one normal way for our foreign wholesalers to use to process their orders from us.
If you want to pay by wire transfer,then just contact us by email email@example.com. Then we will create pro-formal invoice for you to be sure you can use wire transfer smoothly. That's the document many banks require when you trasnfer money to us.